Thursday, February 16, 2017

Meeting Dani--Compassion Child

While I was in Africa I had the awesome opportunity to meet Dani.  Dani is the child that we sponsor through Compassion International.  We have been sponsoring Dani for 4 years and it has been a blessing to get to know him over the years.  Monthly we write letters, send him Birthday/Christmas presents and pray for him.  When I said yes to go to Africa on our well drilling trip and did a little research that Dani lived in Burkina I started asking the questions to see if we could meet.  After a couple emails it was all lined up and planned for the end of our trip to Africa.  Below are a couple pics of our meeting and what a great time that we got to spend together.  My hope and wish is that Kim/Duncan/Kate are able to get to Africa to meet Dani soon.

I suggest that you check out Compassion International and sponsor a child.  It is life changing and the need is great across the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment